November 28, 2010

Shiny, Shimmering, Splendid

Shiny, shimmering, splendid.

The best way to describe my newest pair from Adidas: the Ambient CC Low.

I was actually busy shopping for christmas gifts when I chanced upon this sleek, silver pair.

I got immediately attracted to its shiny skin and great form.

Hmm....was it just another flashy casual walker?

Well according to the sales person, it was for casual training, ergo perfect for doing light workout in the gym or for moderate jogging.

Just perfect.

Now that I'm recuperating from a bad back and that I have just started to engage in running, this pair has definitely become my silver lining.

Just like before, I mentally computed the number of casual outfits and gym wear I can pair them with. Upon arriving at a favorable conclusion, I asked for my size and then looked at the tag price.



P3,995. Less 40%. Equals P 2,397. Equals Go!

Now what made it such a great buy apart from its attractive hue is its soft-cushioned base and its versatility. Imagine the convenience it offers: Me not having to bring yet another pair of gym shoes when working out. I can simply use the same pair I wear during casual strolls.



Oh, also add to the fact that this pair looks in tune with the holidays. You know, silver bells and the like are very much in fashion now that Christmas is just around the corner. Hehe.



I didn't want to waste time so I immediately wore this pair when I went malling and working out yesterday. Here's my picture taken at Fitness First Megamall. And no, that isn't my gym outfit. Haha!



After proving its versatility (from the long strolls while christmas shopping to engaging in my usual gym routine), my eyes indeed were opened to a whole new world.

And it was shiny, shimmering and splendid.



Only with the Adidas Ambient CC Low.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->