November 9, 2010

SHOEpper's guide 1: Adidas Outlet Store in Taguig

Come on, sing with me!

"Ain't no mountain high enough...ain't no valley low enough...ain't no river wide enough...to keep me from getting to you babe!!!!"

This hit song serves as another inspiration of mine when braving the entire metro (and beyond), in search of the perfect pair of shoes (and pants, and shirts, and accessories and....the list goes on. I'm sure you get what I mean).

For a SHOEpaholic like me, no outlet store is too far from my QC home.

Even if this one is in Taguig. Yeah baby....no mountain too high. Hehe.

One of my favorite outlet stores is the Adidas Outlet Store at the Petron Gas Station in front of the Cypress Towers in Taguig. Quite near Market! Market! and just right after Mc Kinley Hills. Better if you drive though. Commuting can be such a hassle in that area. Well, unless you take a cab that is. :)




With a wide selection of goods from trendy shoes to apparels with unbelievably affordable prices, this has been my favorite bi-monthly destination (paydays...ok, sometimes, err...weekly...so kill me.). The look and feel of the store is very much inviting: well-lit and with very helpful staff members. I also like the way the merchandises were arranged: far from the usual "warehouse-turned-ukay" look of other stores.



On the first floor are the performance apparels and shoes, while the lifestyle section can be found on the second floor. There's an Adidas brand for everyone here as the outlet store also has some kiddie shoes and apparel, apart from the usual men's and women's line. 

Discounts wise, the Adidas outlet store offers as much as 50% off on selected items. No need to wait for paydays to enjoy great sales like this. You can even find several pairs of the latest shoe models at so much less. 

The long drive will definitely be worth it. Imagine the savings you will get.:) Not to mention the hard to find stuff which can still be bought from there. 


Here's a preview of the stuff i bought last sunday. During the first hour....

And when I finally called it a day. :) 

Ok so what I got were 3 pairs of shoes (All Lifestyle Brands) and a couple of shirts (Fancy round necks). Ok, Plus a pair of bright lifestyle khakis and a pair of 3/4 lifestyle shorts. Promise. That's all. 

Wait, before you raise your eyebrows, I managed to close a one-year deal with a client so I was just rewarding myself. So I think that justifies everything. :)

Bear with me. Hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->