April 4, 2012

Going Gaga over Superga

Every now and then I stumble upon a new brand that tickles my fancy.

Call it serendipity when I came across Superga recently at the Mall of Asia.


Italian brand...hmm...in fairness, sosyal. Haha! 

From afar, I already saw this dainty pair...enough for me to go inside and check the store out. 


I swear, this pair gave me palpitations!



I like the minimalist approach of the store's interiors. Loving the lighting.:)


Most of the designs though were classic in nature but they do have avant-garde ones to look out for. Check out their flag based designs. To die for! 


Wishing I could have a different pair of Superga to wear everyday. Haha!

Can't wait to have my first pair.:)

Check out the Superga Stores at Greenbelt, Eastwood and Mall of Asia. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how much po? wanna buy a superga pair too!

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->