November 5, 2010

Confessions of a Shoepaholic


My name is Myke.

And I am definitely guilty.

Yes, I am a certified SHOEpaholic.

My heart races at the sight of a pair of gorgeous shoes.

Almost like love at first sight.

Actually even more than that.

More like an obsession.

I just can't seem to have enough.

Yes, I have a closet full of shoes already, from formal ones to avant garde. Some may not look like shoes at all.

But I love them.

To date, I have 72 pairs...and counting.

Oh and Yes, i can always find time to wear them all.

Well...I try to. Try being the operative word.

I just can't ever have enough shoes.

My mantra: If the shoe fits and it looks good...Go!

And now, after much prodding from friends, I'm opening my collection to the world.

My name is Myke.

Welcome to my world.

The world of a SHOEpaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->