October 3, 2011

Hype to the max: The Back to the Future Nike Mag

Heads up Folks! Hot off the press!


People are actually raving much about this one-of-a-kind pair from Nike:


The Back to the Future Nike Mag.


A pair which was inspired by the famous flick that made time traveling synonymous to cool back then (apparently till now).


Sleek, streamlined boot cut that actually glows in the dark.

But what's unique about it though, well, based on what I heard through the grapevine was that it is able to tie up itself. Yup, you read it right. 


That is super fabulous!

But my greater concern though is that will it be able to lend itself to different fashion genres?




Apparently yes. 

I mean, it should be worth it because shelling out roughly around $2000 for a pair means...my, my.

Either it's made up of chunks of rare african blood diamonds.

Or it's the talk-of-the-town, must-have-pair: the Back to the Future Nike Mag. 

I wonder though which are facts and which are fiction?

The self-tying laces still freak me out. Haha!


* Note:

Just checked with another site and apparently the laces are not self-tying--not until 2015 according to a Nike employee.

Err. Whatever. Haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->