September 27, 2011

Christian Louboutin: The Next IT shoe designer

 I have always been a loyal fan of Jeremy Scott.



I just love everything that he creates: from the trendy tops...



...watches to watch out for....




and of course, his funky shoes. :)




Wearing any of his creations always gives me an orgasmic experience. And that is an understatement.

But a few minutes ago, while saving myself from intense boredom after getting stuck here at home with nothing to do, I stumbled upon yet another designer who made my heart skip a beat.

Introducing Christian Louboutin.



I chanced upon some of these pricey pairs while I was in Hong Kong (Lane Crawford is a must-visit store for all SHOEpaholics), totally clueless about who made them.

Overwhelmed by the price tags perhaps. Haha!

But come to think of it, they're probably worth it.

Check out these stand out pairs:


Could pass for an elegant christmas ornament. Loving this snake skin number. 


Rawr. Fierce is written all over this pair of leopard boots. 


This pair (Rollerboys), is definitely breathtaking. From a far, it looks like it was covered with real gems!

Attitude that matches the price's altitude.

I must save for one.

Sosyalan Na! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->