November 4, 2011

SHOEpper's Guide 8: Steve Madden in Megamall


Madly in style. 

I chanced upon this store while searching for the perfect gift for a dear friend.


I think she mentioned this store before so I hurriedly checked it out.

I thought it was another chic store for women, but lo and behold, I saw a bunch of trendy pairs for hombres. haha!


The biggest come on: the 25% discount on each.:)



Reminds me of a varsitarian / college boy look which seems to be the inspiration of most of the pairs here.


Clean cut yet chic. Classy. Pwede. Haha! 


I was crushing on this pair big time. If it weren't for my promise (of not shopping for the whole month of November to be able to donate more to charity), I would have bought it instantly. 


This indigo one reminds me of the cool Christmas winds. And puto bumbong. Haha!



These dressy pairs are most welcome in my growing shoe collection. Love the leather. :)


Oh and they have bags for men! Goody!

Must return after my vow of celibacy (abstinence from shopping). Haha! 

Or I'll go mad just thinking about the pairs I've seen.

Oh Steve Madden. :)

Check out the Steve Madden store at the Atrium of SM Megamall.

For more details, please visit www.stevemadden.com. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->