August 31, 2011

Fit for my feet: Quirky Strollers from Thailand


The next pair I'm about to show you made my recent trip to the hot, noisy and overly crowded Jatujak Market in Thailand worthwhile.

Warning: Not for the faint hearted. 



Best when viewed after seeing Final Destination 5 (which happens to be one of my all-time favorite gory films). Please read the headline. Haha! 

Ready?


Check out these weird "feet" shoes.

These are hand-painted. Quite realistic from afar, I tell you.



Funny how the shade matches my skin tone. Ghastly white. Haha!


Too early for Halloween indeed!


Nothing scary about the price though B205 (roughly around P 307). Unbelievable!


Oops, and the feel: almost like walking barefoot. Yup, quite comfortable. :)



See, quite fashionable when paired with a dressy top and jeans.:)

A FEETing Choice! Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->