August 23, 2011

2 Good 2 Be True: The Adidas Stan Smith 2 Strap


Sorry for the late post dear readers. Was away for a week. Birthday leave. Shopping in HK, Macau and Thailand.:)

Anyway, I said it before and I'll say it again: Hong Kong is one of my favorite shopping destinations.

With all the hard to find items made available here, both past and current, in the most affordable prices, it is definitely heaven for a SHOEpaholic like me.

My last visit never did disappoint me. :)



I'm all for striking hues, as you might have noticed. That is why I went for the Adidas Stan Smith 2 strap.


Easier to make a statement with a pair of eye catching shoes. More so if they sport a bright red-orange hue. hehe!



This pair instantaneously caught my attention.



Imagine how it stood out from a bunch of plain colored ones.



Almost blinding.

And the contrasting colors were definitely scene stealers!


And the pair came with additional aqua laces and straps.;) Oh goody!



Wasted no time upon seeing it on sale from HKD 599 to HKD 349 (roughly around P1,954.40)

I immediately wore it the next day I went shopping at the Cybergate Outlet Stores in Tung Chung.:)



Simply too good to be true. The Adidas Stan Smith 2 strap.

Note: This is just the first pair I bought. Meaning, there's a whole lot more in store for you guys in the next few weeks. My excess baggage can attest to that. Haha!

The SHOEpaholic is back with a vengeance.:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->