May 5, 2011

A PAIRfect Mother's Day Tribute

Mother's Day is just around the corner. On sunday, to be exact. May 8.

It's the perfect excuse to bond in an extra special way with my mom. And my favorite Tita Virgie as well. Not that we don't do it on a regular basis. :) I mean, I know you get my point. Think about say, Christmas. Christmas for Moms and Mom-likes. Hehe.



Anyway, I already made plans about my little surprise for these two women who top my list. But just this morning, upon waking up, I just thought of going the extra mile.



If I can blog about shoes, I can also blog about people who mean so much to me.

So I decided to make this entry as a tribute to both of them.

But going beyond mushy words, I will just dedicate a pair of shoe for each wish I have for them.

Note: I do not intend to buy all the pairs mentioned here. I am not that rich. These are just representations of my wishes for them. And besides, having other SHOEpaholics in the family can spell bankruptcy. Plus I don't intend to share space in my shoe closet. Hehe.

So here goes my PAIRfect wishes for them:

 A colorful pair of Journey is the Destination Toms Shoes to remind them to continuously touch lives and leave their marks on them, much like what they did with mine. 

A funky pair of Jeremy Scott Gold Wings Shoes so that they may rise above the golden years with much grace and ease.

An elegant pair of Charles and Keith Satin killer heels to help them stand tall (and fierce) amidst the daily challenges life may bring. 
A cute and comfortable pair of Lacoste Marthe Espadrilles so they may take time to enjoy life to the fullest without much pressure nor worries.
A pair of the Adidas Mi CC Ride for good health and well-being. It wouldn't hurt seeing them both fierce, fit and fabulous at 50 +++:)



  And lastly, an avant-garde pair of make-believe shoes so as to assure them that it's never too late to fulfill their dreams, whatever they may be. As long as they have me included in the big picture. Haha.

 So there.

I guess it wouldn't hurt if I share these pairs (and my wishes) with all the mothers out there. :)

Thank you for making this world a better place to live in.:)

And to my mom and Tita Virgie, you two are worth more than these pairs (and the ones I have at home. Ayan ha, that much.:) ).

Indeed, priceless gifts from HIM upstairs.

 I love you both. :) Happy Mother's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->