December 19, 2010

A pleasant surprise that bites: Crocs Suede

I've been very busy during the last few days as you all know with my recently concluded bazaar, a number of pitches and a whole lot of deadlines to meet.

My Mom, who has been persuading me to take a break, along with my doctor, feels for me. She understands that even I, a mere mortal wanting to be like Superman, could use some time off.

But then again, she also understands that at this point, when business is at its peak, I just can't.

Next option for her was to give me a little something that might take away my mind from the usual daily grind of the corporate and not-so corporate world.

And she did the right thing.



I was caught by surprise when one day I saw a pair of walkers on my desk.

The smell was genuinely original. Great.



When I opened the bag, the texture, the color, and the size were quite right.

I was bitten by amusement. And great feelings of appreciation.

My mom indeed knows me too well.

Enough for her to give me a pair of Crocs Suede Shoes.



I have always been a fan of Crocs Santa Cruz and the pair given to me by my mom only adds to my fondness for the brand.

As expected, the pair is still as comfortable as ever. The suede texture gives it a more upscale look that lends itself to both weekend casual and smart casual look. The color combination of brown and orange is reminiscent of my passion for coffee.



Just perfect.

For a moment, i totally forgot about my deadlines and hurriedly put on my new pair.



I don't know if it was because of the new pair, but I breezed through the rest of the day with the greatest of ease.

Perhaps I was inspired by it.

Or maybe because I felt that, at the end of the day, everything else will pass.

And the only thing I will have left is the unconditional love of my Mom. And her knowledge of my taste. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->