December 30, 2011

A whole new shoe world: Mundo at The Ramp, Crossings Department Store


Happy holidays everyone! 

This means that we all have more time to enjoy, explore...and engage in retail therapy.

After my last post before heading off to Korea for Christmas, I have been getting a lot of inquiries regarding Mundo Shoes.


I actually stumbled upon this shoe brand while doing my last minute Christmas shopping (it pays off to go mall/store hopping like there's no tomorrow. Haha!).



I got immediately attracted to its avant garde designs. 

Very fashion forward if I may say. 



With a variety of colors and styles to choose from, Mundo shoes have instantaneously become a favorite of mine. 


Check out this quirky clear dress shoe. 


Snake skin seems in. 


The preppy vibes this shoe emits is simply divine.


Loving the colorful loafers.


A twin of the Jeremy Scott Tux Slip ons! 

Thank God I got a bunch of GCs to get myself several pairs.:) Worth every cent indeed.:) 

Mundo Shoes are available at The Ramp, Crossings Department Store in Trinoma and Shangrila. 

Explore a whole new shoe world now with Mundo.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->