December 19, 2011

Last Minute Christmas Shopping with the Nike Lunar Glide

 Of course, I can't waste any time.

So I immediately grabbed the opportunity to go out last weekend for my last minute Christmas shopping.

Perfect timing since it'll be the last day of the World Bazaar at the World Trade Center.

Being the seasoned shopper that I am, I know for a fact that prices go down---way down---during the closing day.

So I decided to go for it.

Braving the heavy traffic and the sudden rain pour seems to be a drastic task.


Not when you have the perfect pair by your side.


I wanted to go all out with color so I chose the Nike Lunar Glide.

Imagine the contrast between my bright ensemble and the gloomy weather outside.


Yup, just to make a statement.


But of course, I also considered my comfort. I'll be walking for hours, running around every now and then in search for the perfect gifts for my friends and loved ones.


The Nike Lunar Glide, with its soft insole and bendable footing allows me to "glide" effortlessly across sales and the like. Haha! 


Oh and the pair of hot pink laces is just the icing on the cake. 

Great buy on sale. One of my HK finds. 


So here's a picture of me before facing the sale-crazy mob inside. 

Now time to get really busy.

Ready to get nasty with the Nike Lunar Glide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->