June 5, 2012

Raging Red: The Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium


I think offhand, red is one of the dominant colors in my shoe closet.

I love its innate fierceness. 

An attention stealer indeed.




And this pair from Nike is no exception.

The Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium.

I got this pair after my speaking engagement in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.

I did a creative workshop for one of the advertising agencies there.:)

And guess what? After the workshop, the attendees rewarded me with this pair.:)


They found out about my love for shoes so the locals got me a pair.:)

I will always be grateful:)


I love its cool look and the soft insoles.


Skater boy meets corporate chic. 

Love. Love. Love.:)




Check out my chosen look during my case presentation at AIM. :)

Who ever thought business suits can be so fashion forward.:)

Thanks to my Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium. 

My statement soared high.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->