June 10, 2012

I Heart Italy: Superga Flag Italia


I told you I was going to get myself that pair.

That blog entry was definitely a teaser. haha!


In fairness, the box alone looks so premium. True to its Italian origin.


Of course I had to prolong the suspense and have all my readers think whether I got myself the pair or not.




I guess it's already given. Haha!

Who could have refused this flag-inspired wonder pair?



Super like indeed! My first Superga pair!


Limited edition. And since I was told that only a few pairs were left, then again, I am indeed a lucky guy.:)




Casually chic. Colorful:)



Psst. Please don't sue me for colonial mentality. haha! 

But hey, what's bad about admiring an Italian pair once in a while? :)


Check out my Superga Italia flag shoes at Tamsui.:)

Flying colors indeed. Haha! 

Viva Italia!

Viva Superga! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->