June 26, 2012

Fats away with the Adidas F50 Runner M


And so recently, my friends and I launched our very own weight-loss program.

"Tugis-Jubis" as we fondly called it.

(Meaning: Away with Fats)

Reason being is that we were not getting any younger and we recognized the need to live a healthy lifestyle if we want to last long. 

Apart from the fact that we were all vain and we very much want our clothes to fit well.




Taking the challenge to heart, I decided to inspire myself even more by getting a new pair of running shoes.

Ako pa, madali ma-motivate. :)



Check this out: the Adidas F50 Runner M.


In my favorite shade of purple and bright green.

I just love its striking look! 



Fashionably flashy in its own way.



Lighweight. Durable. Comfortable. 

Perfect for a glamor runner (ergo: wannabe haha!) like me. 



And being the overly excited contender that I was, I immediately went to UP Diliman to try out my latest pair.:)

My, my, I never thought running could be this fun.

And fashionable.

Thanks to my Adidas F50 Runner M. :)

Away with calories! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->