April 23, 2012

Gorgeous Giant: The Adidas King Kong

The window display was simply amazing.


I was not planning to drop by my favorite Adidas store in Trinoma but the window display made me change my mind in an instant (kudos to the team who worked on this).

Greeted by the already familiar staff members who inform me every now and then about the latest arrivals and the like, I hurriedly went to the area where the Adidas Jeremy Scott King Kong was displayed.


My, my. So fabulous! Made me want to buy a pair of this larger than life creation of Jeremy Scott. 

I had to restrain myself though since I already had the JS Panda, which has a striking resemblance to the JS King Kong.


Aww. Caged cuties. Adorable!!!!


And not to mention, fashionable!

Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have entered the store.

I got myself yet another pair (another Jeremy Scott creation, not the King Kong). 

Way before my scheduled SHOEpping day.

Oh well. With over 200 pairs and counting, I can never have enough shoes. haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->