May 9, 2012

Sunny Strollers: The Adidas Jeremy Scott Sandals 2012 Collection

These pairs are simply scorching hot! 

SUNdals. Haha!

Kidding aside, these pairs from Adidas make walking under the heat of the sun a most fashionable experience.

Take a look at my picks.:) 




Jeremy Scott has done it again (and again, and again in my list). These gladiator inspired sandals don't look tacky at all. Even though I am not exactly a fan of Gladiator sandals, Jeremy Scott's take on this pair gives it a more modern, upscale and funky look. I am just doing my research on how I can pull off this pair of JS Mega Flex Gladiator sandals. Haha! 


Hot. Hot. Hot. This pair of flames sandals is burning with fashion and oomph. :)


I've always loved wings. And this clean take makes my heart grow fonder.:)



Last but not the least is my favorite from Jeremy Scott: The JS mega Softcell sandals.

Beautiful. Not to mention super fierce. :)

Can't wait to have any, if not all in my growing collection.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->