March 16, 2012

Following my Faith: Adidas Fluid Trainer at the Monasterio De Tarlac


Contrary to popular belief, I am quite religious. 

I may not look nor dress the part, but I really am.

That is why when I got invited to go on a roadtrip to the Monasterio De Tarlac, I immediately agreed.

I heard so much about it. I mean Kris Aquino has been mentioning how magical the experience was when you visit the place and see the fragment of Jesus Christ's cross.

Imagine my excitement. :)



So I immediately brought out my new pair.



It's from Adidas: The Fluid Trainer.


In Gray and Lime Green. I just love the contrast.



Earthly hues perfect for the natural scenery that I will see during the long drive (around 4 hours from Manila).


And with its soft cushion and flexible soles, I don't have to worry about any pain nor swelling.:)

Plus I heard that the place allows one to commune with nature, over hills and through the greens, so better ready than sorry. :)



When I got there, I could barely speak.

It was so beautiful.

Atop the hill was a magnificent statue of our Lord Jesus Christ.


Brazil much!!!!


Everywhere I looked, it was calm and peaceful. 

Few visitors here and there. Chirping of the birds everywhere.



Indeed, it was a beautiful place of worship.

Got goosebumps when I went inside to venerate.

I even cried during the mass. The songs were really touching.


And the total experience....


was simply breathtaking.

It was a one-of-a-kind trip indeed. 

Minus the hassles or worries. 

With the Adidas Fluid Trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->