March 5, 2012

2012 Must-Haves: The Jeremy Scott Series

They're finally here!!!!

Definitely worth the wait!

I know I have been quite busy these past few weeks but I just had to blog about these must-haves!

The Jeremy Scott 2012 Series:)



Take a look at this JS Leopard. So fierce!!!! Killer looks matches its inspiration. And the tail is soooooo cute!!!!




This rugged JS Denim Wing is edgy in its own right. I wouldn't mind having it in my closet.:)



The JS Pony SLM Leather: Cowboy much! Kinda reminds me of Magnolia Chocolait though. haha! 



Hello star spangled banner meets the Flash: The JS wings 2.0 I Leather :)


The JS Streetball: A mixture of whatever was available. Quirky!!!!:) 




And the JS 2ne1: Korean Pop Superstar! 

Up to now, I still feel overly excited to have some of these pairs in my shoe closet.:)

Stay tuned for more updates.:)


These pairs from the Adidas Jeremy Scott 2012 series are available at the Originals Store in Trinoma and the Adidas Flagship store at Greenbelt 3.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->