July 5, 2011

Style sets in: Toms Classic Sunset

Yesterday was one of those days.

I woke up at the wrong side of my bed.


Not good on a monday morning.

More so if it's a monday morning with 2 meetings, a couple of deadlines and a major pitch briefing for a campaign.

For a moment, I wanted to just stay in bed and let my bad mood pass.

Not a good idea. My clients will kill me.

The night before I had already planned what to wear.

Staring at my chosen ensemble, I felt numb.

Blah.

I hurriedly rummaged through my closet.

Wearing something new on a bad hair day always works for me.

May it be a new top...or a new pair of shoes.


Or both. :)


So despite the fact that I had two meetings to attend to, I brought out my brand new Giordano shirt. Ahh, I feel much better already.

So imagine my feeling when I took out one of my coveted pairs to date: The Toms Classic Sunset.



I've been wanting to wear it for the longest time. 


And yesterday presented the best opportunity.

A life saver indeed.


It's beauty sent a ray of sunshine to my gloomy morning existence.


Its bold hues are fun and lively...my much needed inspiration for work. 


Of course I wouldn't worry about the comfort. It's given with any pair of Toms Shoes.


I got this pair from Adora in Greenbelt 5, and at P 2,790, it's all worth it.



Having a good day is a priceless experience. :)

Here I am at Starbucks Robinsons Galleria in between my meetings. 

See? Sunny, happy me. :)

Thanks to my Toms Classic Sunset.

I'm walking on sunshine. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->