July 26, 2011

My Online Birthday WishList: Toms Edition

In a few weeks time, I will finally turn 30. On August 12 to be exact.



Not bad actually. (Hey, segue, check out this neat cake from Adidas. Would love to have one. Haha!)

Age was never an issue for me. As long as I look like a 24 year old, I'm good.

Ok, please bear with me. Birthday anxieties.

And it's not helping that I have made a promise to my two friends that I won't buy any pair of shoes for the whole month of July.

It's now the 20th. 11 days more to go.

But darn it, how can I not turn insane when I'm currently in Subic for work, where apparently, there are lots of outlet stores?!

How cruel can fate get?

How much more can a SHOEpaholic like me take? Seeing discounts  up to 70% off  left and right is driving me nuts!

So here I am now, retreating to my safety haven, at a nearby Starbucks branch.

Just to kill time before I start working, I decided to make my online wish list.

It was actually my friends' idea. They wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday.



Well, apart from a million dollars and a plane ticket to my choice destination, I would settle for any of these pairs from TOMS, if not all. Haha!

In no particular order (pageant much?!):

I have fallen in love with Toms since I got my first pair. Three pairs after, I can't seem to have enough. This rust hemp cordones would be a nice addition to my collection. I wonder what color its laces are. 


This green ewing is cool to the eyes. I would love to wear this on a hot sunny day.


I already saw this linen pinstripe cordones upclose, and my,my, it looks good with a pair of khaki shorts and plain top with its laid-back vibe. 

This is my wildcard pick, a new release: the burgundy houndstooth. Quirky. Reminds me of Christmas.

Anyway, these are just some of the pairs I want. But then again, I still have a couple of days left before I can finally shop again. Darn it. Haha.

NOTE:

* This entry was supposed to be posted last week during my stay in Subic. But due to technical difficulties, I wasn't able to upload it (darn browser wouldn't upload pics). At present, I am currently in class terrorizing my students with my midterm exam. Haha! 

Oh, and I'm a size 9 for the cordones and the slip ons from TOMS for those asking. *winks







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->