April 30, 2012

Pretty Comfy: Paul Frank Slip Ons


There are probably 101 reasons why I love traveling abroad. 

One of which is that I am able to discover stores which carry a bunch of hard-to-find pairs...at affordable prices.


Check out this Paul Frank Store I stumbled upon at Tam Sui in Taipei.

It was like heaven on earth for someone like me who loves colors as much as I love shoes.:)


Apart from shoes, the store also carries bags and some apparel and accessories.


One-stop-shop indeed.:)


Aren't these slippers adorable?



Flip Flops were never this fashionable.;)

And given all those and more...of course, who am I to resist such fabulous finds?


Yup, I got myself a pair. They have the cutest boxes I swear (with matching paper bags)

The last one available, in my size. Yup, serendipitous indeed.:)


I kinda liked its clean, streamlined look. 

The green gives it a very nice contrast.:)




And the monkey's face...my, my...I love it!!!!





This pair brings out the child in me.:) 


Its soft insoles are reminiscent of the plush shoes I had when I was a kid. Yup, that comfortable.;)


Overly excited over it, I wore the pair the next day.:)


Here's my chosen outfit during our trip to the Museum.:)

All went pretty well. The trip, the ensemble and everything else.:)



Thanks to my fierce pair from Paul Frank.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- nuffnang -->